Copyright © 2000-
Male massage covering the surrounding areas of Ash, Ashford, Birchington, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Chatham, Cliftonville, Deal, Dover, Eastry, Faversham, Folkestone, Gillingham, Hastings, Herne Bay, Hythe, Isle of Thanet, Kingsdown, Kingsgate, Littlebourne, Maidstone, Manston, Margate, Minnis Bay, Minster, Ramsgate, Rochester, Sheerness, Sittingbourne, Sturry, Walmer, Westbrook, Westgate, Whitstable, Wingham, Woodnesborough
NO withheld numbers please
Calls not answered Midnight to 9am
It's always best to call for availability
Trained in First Aid
Credit / Debit cards accepted
Your privacy is important to us. This policy sets out what we will and won’t do with your personal information. We strive to offer you, its visitors and users (“you”, “your(s)”), the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalised experience. Providing us with your personal details means you accept this policy and will be bound by it. TM&M Services is registered under the Data Protection Act no: Z6724741.
We may use personal information that you provide (eg. your name, e-
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided.
● For example, when you use our Contact Form to request to be called back, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address and contact telephone number.
● In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site and we may not be able to customise the site’s features according to your preferences.
The personal information we collect is for the purpose of processing your details so we can tailor our services to your needs.
● We will use your information only as permitted by law.
● We may aggregate information so that it does not personally identify you.
● We may use it, for example, to combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g. to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive).
● Whilst we will not supply your personal information for third parties to use except as specified on below, our mailings may include information on the products and services of third parties that we think you might find of interest.
We will never share, sell or rent your personal information with anyone outside our organisation subject to the following:
● We may disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law.
● Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our web hosting service for example) may access such information but only in circumstances where they are legally obliged to keep the information confidential and not to use it for their own purposes.
● In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy or merge other businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.
Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy is governed by English law and any disputes are to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts of law.